Merseyside Young Professionals (“MYP”) is a networking organisation run by and for up and coming professionals and business people in the Liverpool area.
Why Join Merseyside Young Professionals?
- Merseyside Young Professionals membership has gone from strength to strength every year since its inception in 1999 as its membership has continued to grow. This is a clear indication that MYP is a key networking event provider within Liverpool.
- We have a broad membership within the Liverpool business community attending varied events throughout the year allowing excellent opportunities for networking.
- MYP welcomes Individual members or Corporate membership enabling companies to benefit from multiple places per event, open to any person in the organisation.
- The membership fee is £70 per person for a full MYP calendar year (September to August). Members joining from April receive a reduced membership fee of £35 per person. Most events are substantially discounted for members and often free, thereby offering excellent value to guests. Some of our events, such as the champagne tasting event, are strictly members only events as they are very popular.
How to become a member
To become an MYP member, you can:
- Email our membership director Henry Denver at Henry.Denver@db.com or
- Simply download and return the membership form with payment to the address on the form. If after April please download and return this membership form with payment.
Payment can be either by cheque made payable to "Merseyside Young Professionals" or BACS transfer, bank details:
Account Name: Merseyside Young Professionals Events Committee
Address: Royal Bank of Scotland 1 Dale Street Liverpool L2 2PP
Sort Code: 16-24-06
Account No: 10597174
Please contact email@example.com for reference if paying by BACS or should you have any queries.
Business case ideas for memberships can be found on the template which can be downloaded here.*
*MYP accept no responsibility if this is used!